It's been almost 2 months since my last post and almost as long since I've made anything. Between an end of the semester paper, end of the semester grading, wedding stuff and some family visits, the sewing machine hasn't gotten much love lately.
I also got behind on one of my bees. These blocks were due at the end of last month, but I just couldn't get to them until recently. I felt so awful, but Ruthie was wonderfully understanding. She asked for blocks for a spring garden and here's what I came up with.
This came from a free pattern at paper panache
This one is completely improvised (using the same method as my tutorial from a while ago). I really like how they came out but they're really different in style than what the other women made, so I hope Ruthie likes them...
Watch for more posts this weekend as I try to get caught up. :)