Friday, April 4, 2014

Major WIP


I'm excited to let you know that Jon and I are expecting a baby at the end of the summer. I'm due the first week of September. So far, pregnancy has been treating me really well with minimal morning sickness and mostly feeling good. I even have a bump now to show for it!

18 weeks!

The blog will likely pick up over the next few months as I sew for the baby. I have a list of things I want to do for the nursery and a few smaller clothing projects, but we'll see how I do as I get farther along!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Will look forward to seeing your baby sewing projects. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you create for baby! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and I like to send responses to comments so make sure to leave a way for me to do that!